Thanks to wireless network applications, you will have the chance of taking your work out of office.
Paragon wireless network solutions allows you to take your business from office to conference hall, warehouse floor, vehicles, home, airports, hotels, or cafeteria wherever you need. For making use of such freedom, enterprises should obtain wireless network technologies to avoid losing their contacts with employees, customers, and business partners.
Wireless local area network (WLAN) allows you to connect your computers without wires or cables.
Do you need to get a document from the server when you are in the conference hall?
Do you need to access to the inventory system from the warehouse?
Wireless network facilitates performing such jobs using radio waves for connecting mobile devices and establishing communication in a given area.
- Easiness: At the present, all laptops and many cell phones are embedded with Wi-Fi technology required for direct connection to a wireless LAN. Employees may securely access to your network sources from any location within given network coverage. Network coverage generally is your plant; however, it may be expanded to cover more than one building.
- Mobility: Employees may connect to the network even when they are not at their workstations. Those in meeting may access to documents and applications. Those in sales department may check critical information in the network from any location.
- Efficiency: Access to information and important applications of your company helps your employees to do their works and motivates them for team work. For visitors (e.g., customers, contractors, or salesmen), it is possible to provide secure visitor accesses to Internet and business data.
- Ease of Installation: Since there will be no need to lay cables physically, installation is faster and cost efficient. Wireless LANs facilitates network connection to such places hard to reach as warehouse or production floor.
- Scalability: As the workload gets heavier, you may need to expand your network quicker. Wireless networks may be expanded generally on existing equipment; on the contrary, cable networks may need additional cables.
- Security: The success of your wireless network depends on monitoring and managing access to network. Developments in Wi-Fi technology provide powerful security elements to ensure that your data may be easily accessed only by those you give authorization.